Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birds of the same feathers

No sooner, my land lady, mbak Febry, found out what I do.
She's a dentist, but who have thought that she has a thing for craft too?

We talked about craft a lot and she saw some of my works and projects.
She said, there's a craft competition among staffs in her office (she works for Public Health Service/Puskesmas) and she's working on some felt project.

One day, she came to my place, clutching something in her hands.
It's a felt tissue box cover, for the competition, made by herself, masha Allah...it's cute!


Keep it up, mbak Febry ! I pray that you'll win, insha Allah!
Turned out that we are birds of the same feathers after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, thanks for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails