With US$ 100 as a limit, my wish list will be a long one, lol.
So, here they are (ooh, I'm so excited!):
1. The glorious ribbons:
- A wired ribbon for my ribbon art project, in my favorite color (light pink), from Griffith Garden. $4.
- Another one, with bolder color, also from Griffith Garden. $1.25
- Green leaf vine ribbon, from 4Allthingsbeautiful. $ 1.05
- Diva Glam grossgrain ribbon from Tliss. $ 2.95
- Laundry Day grossgrain ribbon, also from Tliss. $1.65
- Rosa Pomar's Snow White ribbon from HollandFabricHouse. $ 3.25
- FarbenMix Flying Chicks ribbon, from the same shop. $ 2.50
- FarbenMix Little red Riding Hood ribbon, also from the same shop. $3
2. The Whimsical Fabrics:
- Cinderella and Princess Vinyl Fabric from Fabricsupply. $ 8.
Mineymo. $ 2.25
- Alexander Henry's Nursery Rhymes Fabric from Rainbowfabric. $ 4.25
- Alexander Henry's Once Upon A Time Fabric from Cottonthreadfabric. $ 3.75
- Babushka Love fabric from HollandFabricHouse. $ 3
- Princess Portraits fabric from Heavenleicreations. $ 4.50
- Timeless treasure - Geisha Dolls from Uberstitch. $ 2.25
- Cuttie birds vinyl fabric from Felicitysiu. $ 5.50
3. Other wonderful supplies:
- A Stitch In Time novelty buttons from Tliss. $ 2.
- Butterfly novelty buttons from Buzzybeeshop. $ 3.50
- Bondaweb adhesive web from Babetatelier. $ 4.13
- 8pcs Versacraft inkpad for fabric from Karaku. $ 26
- 3pcs petite stamp collection, also from Karaku. I would love to have the matryoshka, bird cage and tree stamp :) $ 9
Total amount of US$97.78.
There! Now I just have to pray hard, hoping that I could win these beauties, amiin :)