Friday, May 13, 2011

I Love Matryoshka!

Don't know why, but I have a thing with matryoshka...there's something that so adorable of that simple (but turned out not so simple to make) doll.

I've been wanting to make one, but as you know, got no spare time. But a project offered, demanding different kind of things with ribbon embroidery on them. Clothes, shoes, bags, book cover, hijab, etc, all done... and I was wondering, what else?

Recently I purchased this lovely matryoshka fabric from Etsy and it just came to me, why don't I make a ribbon embroidery on matryoshka doll?

So this was my first ribbon embroidered matryoshka doll. Not quite happy with it, but hey, practice make perfect, right? Hope I have more time to do more practice on it . Insha Allah...


Shared with this site:



4 comments:

  1. matryoskha mba lia pokoknya tiada duanya, soalnya ada sulam pitanya, unik jadinya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah, makasii kalo mb Fitria pikir demikian...peluuks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Would love for you to stop by to visit me... http://bestpartofbelieveis.blogspot.com/ I am your newest follower!! Hope you follow back!!

    ~ Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, sorry for the late reply, just finished my relocation.
    Thanks and I'd be happy to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, thanks for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails