Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Corsage Craze 2: Finally, a perfect bloom :)

Those who've read my previous blog, know that I have a thing with fabric flowers.
Because I haven't made anything near my expectation, I kept looking for corsage tutorials.

In my quest, I came across this tute. I tried to make one, still haven't got what I was looking for.
Then, I modified it a bit, still using the same template, but instead of only 4 smaller flowers, I used 9 smaller ones, so it became 4 tiered.

Voila ! I've reached the result I've always wanted. Instead of pin backing, I used magnet, so as not to make a hole on anything it attached to.


A perfect bloom




The back is fabric covered magnet. Here I removed the other magnet (its' pair) to attach the corsage to something.



I tried to attach the corsage to a sheet.



This is how it looked like from behind.

6 comments:

  1. oh so pretty!
    belum kebayang nih bikinnya gmn.. penampakan yg di tute nya beda sih, ga seindah yg dsini :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, makasii mb Ina :)
    Yang disini aku modified dikit mb, krn penampakan aslinya kurang memuaskan :P Jadi template bunga kecilnya aku tambah jadi sembilan, biar keliatan mekarrr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mbak ini bikinnya gimana?
    ada tutorialnya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mb Amelia, tute nya ada di http://blairpeter.typepad.com/weblog/2006/03/fabric_flowers.html , tapi aku modified sedikit supaya penampilannya spt yang aku inginkan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everywhere I go, I saw fabric rose brooches like this.
    sepertinya ini pertanda aku harus segera belajar how to make one (^_^)


    http://ndutyke.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mbak Tyka: Lol, yuu maree bikiin :D
    I love it because it's simple but yet looks nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, thanks for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails