Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meeting mbak Tarlen @ Tobucil, Bandung


Mbak Tarlen and I have been online friends for quite a while.
As a fellow crafter I've been admiring her works and her online shop, Tobucil, full of rare, unique books, dvds and of course, crafter's knick-knacks

A few days ago, when I went to my home town, Bandung, I had a chance to visit her and her off line shop.

Whatta wonderful shop!
I felt home instantly, seeing beautiful crafts she sold there and her personal collection of craft books... mbak Tarlen is also a wonderful person, so warm and friendly, I will definitely visit you again whenever I come to Bandung...
I was so glad to find out that she will also have a booth at Pasar Seni Itb 2010 .

Thanks so much mbak, it was really a pleasure and can't wait to see you again at the PasarSeni ITB this coming October, Insha Allah !

5 comments:

Love to hear from you, thanks for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails