Friday, April 2, 2010

My Flower Loom

The other day I was asking everybody whether any one knew any online shop which sell a local made flower loom. The ones I found offline were imported, pretty expensive. I actually had found it online(and with the right price too ) and inquired it to Needleyarn Shop (http://needleyarn.risna.info), but at that time I haven't got any confirmation from them.

Not long after, Alhamdulillah, the confirmation I've been waiting for was sent via e-mail and today I received my flower loom. Straightly I tried it with organdy ribbons (flower loom commonly used for making flowers from yarn). I actually can use wire as well.

Voila! My first attempt of making ribbon flower with a flower loom is in the picture below. It's a simple flower actually, I haven't try it with more techniques, just to "test drived" the loom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, thanks for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails